Powered By Blogger

2024년 2월 17일 토요일

Grotesque 5 / Essence

These days, I am busy studying patent-related engineering to prepare for my old age. On the one hand, I am busy reading an English textbook for economics on the subway. I decided not to let go of economics because of the North Korean economy. Since I don't have time, I decided to study economics in an English textbook as a way to study English and economics at once. On the one hand, I was satisfied with my practical attitude, and it was a waste of time studying law in my youth. I regret that I should have lived like now then.

 

One day in my youth, a person who realized a little and said that he knew the reason of life tried to teach me the reason of life. I almost grabbed that person by the collar with the mind of "medication to pharmacist and treatment to doctor". I hated the grotesques due to ideological issues earlier, but as time went by, my attitude was reasonable.

 

As soon as a soldier treated by a doctor on the battlefield recovered, the soldier went back to the battlefield and died. The doctor recognized the uselessness of his treatment, and he grieved, starving himself to days and agonizing. One day, the doctor realized, "I'm just a doctor!" - I'm writing more and more for Eastern thought myself. Blimey -

  

The duty of a politician is 'public service' and that of a grotesque is 'strange'. If you mix them with each other, you become a state affairs monopoly. Many people who studied law have an elite consciousness. They have had an elite consciousness for a long time, but the knowledge of the public in society is progressing. I wonder if that's why people who studied law become conservatives. They seemed to be struggling to live in their world.

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기