Powered By Blogger

2024년 1월 20일 토요일

Grotesque (Strange) 2

There were times when I had a very difficult time in my youth. In difficult times, there was an external evaluation of me that I was very energy-deprived and I was included in a religious group. I had a lot of thoughts while I was in such a group for a while.


First, I speculated that the public, who is distracted by miscellaneous daily greed, cannot overcome the fact that religious people have a lot of time and the main task is to observe others, and second, the public with a weak mentality cannot easily overcome the conviction religious people who have been cultivating throughout their hard lives. The same is true of ideological issues.


When I was in school, I had an intuitive observation of the figures of the North Korean leadership in a current affairs magazine called Shin Dong-A. For example, Oh Jin-woo has a strong impression, and Choi Kwang has a gentle elite impression, so Oh Jin-woo, who fits the national atmosphere of North Korea, has a reason to become the second-in-command, and I thought it would be desirable for a person like Choi Kwang with a gentle impression to be in the second-in-command position in order for North Korean society to change.


Although I had a different purpose and direction, it was difficult for a religious person to gaslight me. When a religious figure gaslighted me as a young man, I felt humiliated.


I was very offended when I heard the news that religious figures were playing political mentors over time. It was even more unpleasant because of my distrust of politicians who were mentored (gaslighting). In other words, I had doubts about the reality of how a human with a small bowl could play a leader.


I grew up in school interpreting various situations with the unification of the Korean Peninsula in mind. However, it was amazing that politicians who only studied at school when memorized in a greenhouse did not make rational judgments and were sacrificed by grotesque convictions. The same was true of ideology. When I was in school, I read a book about a character named Hyun-sang Lee, the partisan commander during the Korean War. I thought that the character Hyeon Sang Lee put many people into tragedy and hardship by gaslighting while looking cool. In the past, when the whole people were ignorant, when talking about ideology, something seemed cool and smart.


However, it would be very regrettable if grotesques still play an active role today. For social defense, the entire nation should have a cool-headed and reasonable view of religion and ideology. This is the case in North Korea and South Korea.

 

Now, I will briefly mention some things to watch out for. Everything I outlined in this book may not happen! The likelihood that it will actually happen is higher than the possibility that it will not. - Intermediate omission - With John Peterson's wise advice, I am urging my readers to do the following to catch up with the rapidly changing environment in the future.

 

1. Stay flexible

2. Be generous with your new ideas

 

And most importantly

 

3. Stay calm

 

- [ MOOD MATTERS ] BY JOHN L, CASTI-

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기