Powered By Blogger

2023년 11월 28일 화요일

Economics of Injustice and Reading

Humans are prone to extreme attitudes when their bodies and minds are uncomfortable, or when the source of knowledge and logic is revealed. So humans show ideological or religious extremities. Humans go on a long journey in search of an opponent to relieve their angry nature, which they do not know, and cross a river that cannot return. Extreme aggression leads to the opponent's defense and eventually leads to conflict. The Korean Peninsula knows it because it's been through it.



Therefore, politicians must be in good physical and mental condition, whether they are rulers or volunteers. The desire to have more young politicians in South Korea, the need to create a cooperative relationship between the two Koreas before North Korean President Kim Jong-un ages, and the expectation of France's President Macron as an example of pragmatic politics are based on the idea that young minds and bodies are more likely to make the political environment positive.However, such an idea does not mean that feelings toward the elderly are bad. I hope that deep and many experiences can be judged in good condition. In fact, it was heartbreaking to see the growing Cold War situation in real world politics. The actions and responsibilities are our own, but the Korean Peninsula is constantly seeing the damage of the Cold War at the forefront.

 

 

Middle and high school students are also aware that negative Cold War sentiment (ideological sentiment) is destroying diplomatic relations and shaking the trade-oriented economy in Korea. But real politicians and supporters are playing politics based on ideology. Korea insists on ideological politics even though the country that we think is our ally is back on the stage of cooperation with the country that we think is our enemy.

 


I think the final possibility makes the most sense. I have been writing about relative status for more than 30 years. The most common reaction of liberals and rightists to this was that I was trying to create a class conflict. They ignore the situation for the same reason that they ignore Sadist preferences. However, bringing relative status into the arena of discussion differs greatly from placing policy weight on sadist preferences. We all think that society should pay attention to getting rid of negative feelings such as envy and jealousy.

 - [ The Darwin Economy ] by Robert H.Frank -


 

I hate the side effects of ideas, so I'm slowly falling into the path of an engineer, so I can't read many books, but I think young politicians should read a lot. - In the Korean atmosphere, I mentioned that I am a young politician because I look cheeky when I advise my elders. I wouldn't do this if it was too bad


 

I recommend a few must-read books. I look forward to seeing the world broadly and objectively while readers read repeatedly, destroying the foundation of the ideology set in their heads.I think that's how we can all live. At least readers won't think or do anything strange.


To understand the economic cycle related to the recession, [THE RETURN OF DEPRESSION ECONOMICS]  

To understand the international situation and geographical causality, [PRISONERS OF GEOGRAPHY] and [WHY GEOGRAPHY MATTERS]

To understand modern history and diplomatic relations, [DIPLOMACY]

Looking at the political reality of Korea these days, I think that there is nothing more fatal to Korea's future than academic background and exams. It turns out that dysfunction is as great as pure function, so to speak.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기