Powered By Blogger

2023년 9월 9일 토요일

Seeking truth from facts and the Korean government

It could be assumed from the time of the government's birth that the current government in Korea would regress to a far-right ideology. Seeing the noise caused by similar religious people around the presidential candidate, there were concerns that they would not value science and practical or realistic behavior. The concern has become a reality.

 

https://hyeong-chun.blogspot.com/search?q=%EC%8B%A4%EC%82%AC%EA%B5%AC%EC%8B%9C

 

I studied for a while for the bar exam in my youth. The environment and health were poor and there was no self-esteem, so irrational thoughts prevailed in my head. I think I wanted to give some fatalistic motivation. In fact, moral beliefs should have lasted for a long time as I started reading the biography of Judge Kim Hong-seop, a religious but saint-like apostolic judge, but for me, the seeing blessings was disturbing my head. I thought that a circuit for effort and truth should be established in my head and started working in a foundry furnace. And I transformed myself into a sports-loving 'exercise constitution'.

 

At that time, for quite some time, I subscribed regularly to [Test Research] and [Test World], which are study magazines for test takers. In the examination period, many test-takers appeared to have had difficulties. I think I will pass if I read a huge amount of textbooks more than 10 times, but I felt strongly that I should return to a more valuable idea while reading about 7 times and giving up my exam life. In particular, the unusual life of my parents, whose hometown is North Korea, had enough reasons not to be a "lawmaker." I expected my thoughts to be more practical, long-term and globalist.

 

Many legal-turned-politicians have long needed to broaden the world of perception, which has become narrower in the space of examination and jobs. Humans always have to expand their values by dreaming of a future that should be pioneered, and people from political prosecutors seem to have become power-oriented without realizing it, and if they lack their capabilities, they have to seek collective capabilities. Knowing this fact, I have long opposed those from the prosecution to go into politics.

 

https://hyeong-chun.blogspot.com/search?q=%EA%B2%80%EC%B0%B0


https://hyeong-chun.blogspot.com/search?q=prosecutor


Former President Park Chung-hee considered "seeking truth from facts" very important. He broke superstition and tried to develop science and technology. A soldier who lived in a very real and tragic history knew what was important and had to do his best for that important thing. It would be similar to former President Park Chung-hee that former President Roh Moo Hyun later strengthened his defense capabilities and strategically designed the security system.

  

While Korea's excellent brains were immersed in internal ideals such as studying for exams and civil servants, China developed rapidly due to Deng Xiaoping and Zhou Enlai's science and technology training policies.This is why Korea's education policy should reflect on itself. However, let alone reflect on itself, the current government of Korea is moving to return to the ideological state of the past. This political behavior is a very tragic move. There is a possibility that Korea will fall into an irreparable state in the future.

 

  

  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기