Powered By Blogger

2023년 6월 14일 수요일

Retrospective on Alchemy and Super Rationality

In order to study the field of Information Security, which has long been interested in, I started studying related IT fields, including the Rinux operating system. I'm the type to strengthen the foundation regardless of time. Even economics and geography, which began studying late, were studied calmly from high school. Perhaps I am strongly opposed to the ill-advised conviction that ideology or religion brings. I am determined not to do anything fraudulent (like a fraud) that neglects my efforts and processes.

 

As I am interested in North Korea-related issues related to my family history and the future of the Korean Peninsula, I practiced pistol shooting, which is the main talent of intelligence officers. These days, I study information security with the aim of being united with intelligence officers who use keyboards instead of pistols. Most importantly, I was determined not to make false expectations without effort. While studying for the bar exam in the past, I had a bad idea that if I passed this difficult exam, my social status would come flooding in. I still remember those days with a lot of guilt. In my fourth year of college, I was given a letter of recommendation to get a job at a UN-affiliated agency. But I gave up because I didn't study foreign languages because I was studying law. I regret it a lot then. So I am studying foreign languages hard these days.

 

In the years I studied for the bar exam, I was interested in super-reasonable work. I was also interested in physiognomy, oriental philosophy, etc. But I regret it a lot now. In the past, there was a story that someone told President Park Chung-hee that the line of the palm was not good because it was short, and President Park Chung-hee drew the palm lines with a knife and made them long. That was the style of a soldier.

 

Ironically, I got the idea from German constitutionalist Carl Friedrich Rudolf Smend (January 15, 1882 July 5, 1975) that I could endanger myself, the nation, and society if I didn't do an honest job that was constantly devoted to my life. Therefore, I think I took philosophical benefits from Professor Sment while studying for the bar exam.


https://hyeong-chun.blogspot.com/search?q=%EB%8F%99%ED%99%94%EC%A0%81+%ED%86%B5%ED%95%A9%EB%A1%A0 


Strangely, when a conservative government is established in Korea, the government tends to become closely related to religious super-rationalism. The politicians would not have intended it. However, such behavior will surely have bad consequences, slowly driving the country and society to a catastrophe by forgetting its healthy tendency to seek due diligence. If someone tries to profit easily without worrying about the future, the results will not be good. In the meantime, I have emphasized a lot by referring to ideological and religious issues. If someone blindly expects ideology or religion without effort and concern, a bad imagination develops and a bad imagination leads the country and society to war or recession. Politicians, religious people, and swindlers may not have boundaries with each other because they have something in common: imagination. I was afraid of this, so I aimed my mind at machines and technology for a long time.


https://hyeong-chun.blogspot.com/search?q=%EC%8B%A4%EC%82%AC%EA%B5%AC%EC%8B%9C


Once upon a time in the Middle Ages, there were people who had the mythical idea of making gold by chemical attempts. But they tried hard. Gold was never made, but such efforts contributed a lot to today's scientific development. Faust was the representative alchemist who existed, and Goethe, a great writer, created Faust, the main character in the novel who dreams nonsense with the motif of Faust, the alchemist.

 

Politicians and people should refrain from super rationality for the sake of the future. In fact, our reality is bleak because of super rationality.

  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기