Powered By Blogger

2022년 7월 11일 월요일

Innovation and Conservatism

I still go to the country school where I spent my high school days. When I was in high school, I was on the cutting edge by reading current affairs magazines or books related to the opening of North Korea or China. I loved the time when I was forced to. Sometimes I came to Seoul and watched a movie at the French Cultural Center, and I loved that I could get out of my situation with my mind alone.

 

Later, I read legal books for a very long time, and I think I regressed then. And the old habit of conception has gone on for a long time. I have been reading books related to world geography, economics, or high-tech engineering for a long time to have a "real-life" spirit, and I think it is because I was born in Korea, where the existence of the country is difficult without innovation.

 

It is understandable that resource-rich and population-rich countries such as the United States and Russia are conservative. However, it is embarrassing for Japan and South Korea to take a conservative stance. This is why Japan, which is on the decline, has been in power for a long time by a conservative government that is far from innovation. In Korea, I think that even if a conservative government is established, the focus should be on reform. This is why the future does not open without constant innovation.

 

 

Peter F. Drucker is talking about various behaviors that hinder innovation.

 

1, The Trap of a Popularity Program

 

In the end, being in an industry that has no choice but to change and continuing to do business without preparation for the future means taking a path to ruin. And in the economy, it's not enough to do better than in the past

 

2. the shackles of past practice

 

The process used to promote change is the subject of distrust or ridicule among members, and rather, the organizational past practices that should be transformed are strengthened. Staff and consultants should properly grasp the opinions of field employees in the project, but it is easy to ignore them because they consider the opinions of field employees as sub-areas.

 

3. Effort is more important than genius.

 

Innovation is 'not the result of flashy genius, but the result of constant effort and perseverance to change.

 

4. The goal must be big.

 

Innovation requires tremendous creativity and effort, and the big goal can promote the direction of innovation and the energy of execution.

 

I reconstructed some of the books on innovation published by the Korea Economic Daily. Not to mention North Korea, even in South Korea, a sense of innovation is misunderstood as a left-wing sense because it is entangled in ideological issues. And conservative political leaders have a habit of not reading. Conservatism is in decline in Japan. And decline breeds a conservative attitude. Japan is experiencing a vicious cycle, but Korea is also very dangerous.

 

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기