Powered By Blogger

2022년 3월 7일 월요일

Nostalgia and the invasion of Ukraine

When North Korea is economically rebuilt and the two Koreas cooperate, it is an accurate judgment that the Korean Peninsula will stand at the center of world history overcoming historically unfortunate times. If you look at South Korea, you can know North Korea. Except for the remnants of ideology, North Korea has homogeneity with South Korea. I lived with the issue of ideology and unification. This is because there was confidence in the result. However, there were people in other countries who thought the same as me.

 

I was familiar with both Russia and Ukraine. It was a neighboring country where they often visited my Google blog and shared my thoughts. We were all predicting a strong future for our country. Russia would have had Nostalgia for the former Soviet Union that integrated Ukraine. In Ukraine, developed South Korea would have been the ideal type and North Korea would have been the guideline to be rebuilt. I used to put these countries into my thoughts while reading economics books or geography books.


https://hyeong-chun.blogspot.com/search?q=21 


A long time ago, there was a time when I was immersed in the problems of the Korean president and intelligence agency, which were lacking a lot. At that time, I visited my blog in units of 21 people in Russia. The founding date of the Russian intelligence agency KGB and the North Korean intelligence agency Reconnaissance General Bureau was related to the 21, so I once noticed its symbolism. Then I even recommended them to focus on practicality rather than symbolism. In a one-man ruling country, ideology or symbolism is easy to dominate the national consciousness, but I don't think it's a good thing.

 

Eventually, Russian President Putin invaded Ukraine. In my view, I am not expected to see any good results. However, it would not have been the only idea of President Putin to invade Ukraine. Older people who think of the glory of the former Soviet Union support President Putin, serving as the political foundation for President Putin. Moreover, the aging phenomenon in Russia is serious. It would have been not only China and Japan but also the elderly in Russia who wanted to use Nostalgia as an energy of life in the huge days.

 

If the elderly dream of a bright future and think reasonably, there is nothing better than that. This is because wisdom and youth are together. Unfortunately, however, the elderly misunderstand that their condition was good in their youth as the atmosphere of the times was good. No matter what tragedy there was, Nostalgia in his youth makes him want to go back to those days. President Putin must quickly grasp the reality of the people who support him. And President Putin should do practical politics. Sometimes I felt it while working in a workplace with many young people and sometimes in a workplace with many elderly people, and I think a good leader is not a leader who brings the country back to the past, but a leader who makes the elderly live young.

 

For the young president of Ukraine, this incident was both an ordeal and a good lesson. I hope North Korean President Kim Jong-un will protect his sovereignty. This is because North Korea also wants to not go through the same ordeal as Ukraine. The elderly are more aggressive than the young. It's because of nostalgia.

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기