Powered By Blogger

2020년 12월 9일 수요일

Prosecution and Responsibility

https://hyeong-chun.blogspot.com/search?q=%EA%B2%80%EC%B0%B0%EA%B0%9C%ED%98%81


Deng Dal, who was studying law hard to become a prosecutor, lost his book. The police man looked for the book and said to Deng Dahl. Is this your chegimgam(Korean Language of Responsibility)?

 

Humor.

 

If there is an ideological confrontation in society, those who want to have power should try to neutralize it as much as possible. If they take power by using ideological confrontation because they are in a hurry, a relatively strong hostile group will be created. In fact, it’s hard to come to power in such shallow ways now. He will have to find a policy request with responsibility.

 

One day on a snowy morning, I was driving a packed bus to downtown Seoul, and I was afraid and at staked. I never felt as specific a sense of responsibility as I did in my life. I thought then. “I just had to study calmly. So I should have lived in an abstract sense of responsibility.”

 

I took the first bar exam once in my youth. Cultural history and economics and criminal law far exceeded the passing mark. I thought I would pass quickly if I study in earnest. However, there was no passion for the course after passing the exam. At that time, a former prosecutor who won the first place in the Seoul National University entrance exam and the first place in the bar exam was in the spotlight as the crown prince of the Fifth Republic. His eyes were fierce and sharp, but I thought he had crooked ambitions as a second-class servant of the military government. One day he attacked the leader of the opposition party fiercely. Then my naive friend sarcastic him. “He think he’ll be in the same league with the opposition leader if he does that?”

 

It would be difficult for the people who have long studied only professional fields and worked only in professional fields to objectify themselves.

 

These days, when reform of the prosecution is becoming an issue, politicians and people around them from the prosecution often assure the close relationship between senior and junior prosecutors. It proves that the prosecution is an inner circle. They seem to be constantly stuck in their own world because their responsibilities have never been tested as much as bus drivers. Sometimes they try to use ideology to find a political breakthrough. But the outside world seems to change quickly. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기