Powered By Blogger

2024년 10월 7일 월요일

The distinction between madness and non-madness

After the Korean War, a collective madness that took place on the Korean Peninsula 74 years ago, my family fell victim to war and war trauma. Perhaps that's why I was very interested in 'human madness' whenever or where I was.

 

Madness in religious groups, madness immersed in ideology, madness in middle-aged people, collective hysteria, madness in gambling or libido, madness in power, etc.

 

When I was a young man, I felt madness in a religious group. When I made that point, about 500 believers accused me of being a lunatic. At this point, I felt that I would win this confrontation only by giving constant concentration feedback. And I won by knowing more and trying more. The memory of that day lingers for a very long time.

 

Cars are driven by drivers. Man's own destiny is made by himself. The fate of the country is made by the people. In order to do so, self-restraint is necessary in common.

 

Now, let's look again at the three educational stages that can be used to teach children self-control and develop moral intelligence.

 

Step 1: Become a role model and teach your child self-control.

Step 2: Encourage children to motivate themselves.

Step 3; teach the child how to think before acting.

 

- [Moral Intelligence] by Michele Borba -

 

As you are influenced by the environment without making independent efforts, you are more likely to become a crazy man. So I think we should be wary of strange superstitions or fraudulent wishes without effort. Eventually, such behavior will be judged as madness.

 

In political language, a politician who is swayed by ideology or religion or uses ideology or religion and does not worry (effort) about the lives of the people is either crazy or that he drives the people crazy. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기