Powered By Blogger

2021년 2월 23일 화요일

Technocrat and Economic Development

http://www.wisdomtree.co.kr/board/bbs/board.php?bo_table=book01_04&wr_id=2

 

I am a South Korean, but strangely, I strongly hope that the North Korean economy will be rebuilt. A long time ago, I wrote a college graduation thesis under the title of [Technocrat in North Korea]. I even referred to the monthly magazine for my thesis and the professor asked me to talk in the professor’s office. I didn’t tell the professor why I chose the thesis topic like that. It was dangerous and impressive to be interested in North Korea under the circumstances of the time.

 

I thought North Korea had similar conditions to the peak of the Park Chung-hee administration in South Korea if it did economic development. In a country where irrationality prevails, technocrats have become hidden heroes of national development for economic development. I spent my whole life fighting the degeneracy brought by the irrationality of excessive notions, and In addition to human rights issues, he showed terminal symptoms in his later years, but former President Park Chung-hee's economic development policy was remarkable. 

 

https://hyeong-chun.blogspot.com/search?q=%EA%B4%80%EB%85%90

 

A few days ago at sunset, a group of religious groups approached me while walking through an educational and tourist city. They tried to recruit young college students. I'm a senior man, and it's very grateful that he misunderstood me as a college student and approached me, but I hated that situation the most, and it was created that young people were also in pain. A year after the Corona crisis, all stores were turned off as soon as the sun went down in the tourist city, which was hit by the most serious bomb of the recession. A truck with electronic boards flashing through the dark streets screamed a broadcast to believe in Jesus. Those who wanted to believe in Jesus would be sick of it. However, such a situation was a fully anticipated terminal situation. During the economic development period, young people in Korea were forced to become technological adversaries, and I was a human at that time.

 

I read economics books and engineering books whenever I had time. The reason is that I am ready for my old job, but I was afraid that my mind would fall into a gloomy world of notions. The state should not let the people rely on blind and gloomy notions, but on prosperity. A leader who is good at the job is to be a hero who saved the country, and a leader who is not good at it is to be a historical swindler. I described political leaders and politicians who do not do such things properly as grotesque.

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기